Active Adult Classes
FUERTE for life
As one ages, it is paramount to take great care of the body for overall wellness. The Fuerte for Life series of classes is designed to incorporate strength training, balance, core strengthening, and flexibility into one class specifically geared towards those 55 and older who are fairly mobile. Contrary to what most people think, loss of strength and poor balance are actually linked to inactivity, rather than age. Just some of the many longer term benefits of exercise include: improve bone density, decrease risk of dementia and chronic disease, and improves sleep and one's mood.
Now that you know all of this great information, come see us!
Details of our Fuerte for Life classes:
- Classes will be on Mondays and Thursdays at 2:00 pm
- 50 minute classes that start with a warm up and end with a stretching cool down
- Up to 8 participants per class, which allows us to keep a personal training environment in a group training class
- This is an 8 week series that will run from August 20th through October 11th, which includes 15 classes over this span (no classes on Labor Day). Participants must purchase at least 13 classes prior to the start of the series to be allowed to take part. Extra individual classes may also be purchased if participant wants to take more than the minimum of 13 classes.
- Cost of each class is $20 ($260 for the package of 13 classes and $20 for individual class purchases).
Come try one of these classes for FREE! All new clients can try this series risk-free. Just email us and let us know which day you want to attend. Since space is limited and the classes are free, if you are unable to attend, please be courteous and cancel your reservation to allow others to take the spot. Thanks!
8 Week Series of classes
The 8 week series of classes begins on Monday, August 20th and runs through Thursday, October 11th. A minimum of 13 classes must be purchased prior to the start of the series in order to participate. Click on "Sign Up" below for the classes you plan to attend after you have purchased your passes to reserve your spot. You can purchase classes in the links below:
About the Instructor
Carrie holds a degree in exercise science/ sports management with a minor in business from the University of Kansas. She is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer with 12 plus years of coaching, managing, and consulting for gyms and studios. She approaches every workout with the goal of her clients achieving life-long fitness and reaching goals that can be maintained for the rest of their lives. Her specialties include bootcamps, cardio agility, aqua, and functional fitness classes.